Head Housekeeper – Helmsley, North Yorkshire
We are working on behalf of our client, an award-winning hospitality company with multiple outlets and an outstanding reputation within this sector.
We require an experienced head housekeeper to work at a well known North Yorkshire Inn.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Management of the housekeeping team.
- Assignment of duties to ensure all rooms and public areas are cleaned to the highest standards.
- COVID-19 compliance.
- Recruitment and development of housekeeping team.
- Ordering and stock control.
- Compliance with health and safety and COSHH regulations and training of team on these.
- Working closely with the Inn Manager.
You will be:
- experienced in housekeeping and able to manage your own and other’s workloads.
- able to prioritise and have excellent time management skills.
- able to delegate and give clear instruction.
- able to work as part of a team.
- able to travel to and from work independently.
Salary is competitive and negotiable for the right candidate. Attractive package of additional benefits.