Head Chef Hexham Northumberland Hotel
Head Chef Wanted
We are looking for an experienced Head Chef to work for an independent boutique Hexham hotel
Salary :£35,000 – £50,000 (depending on Experience)
Bonuses and possible profit share to be discussed
Head Chef Hexham role information:
Situated in a picturesque market town right in the heart of Hexham Northumberland
Going down the route of modern British gastronomy as Head Chef you will be expected to create seasonal menus with a flair that stands out from competitors.
The Hotel has an 80 cover restaurant with a 100 cover function room.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Head Chef to come in and take ownership of the kitchen.
Role / Responsibilities
- Head Chef reporting directly to the owners
- Attending management meetings
- Creating seasonal menus along with weekly specials and event menus
- Hands on in the kitchen, cooking with fresh ingredients.
- Pricing menus understanding GP and profit margins
- Liaising with local suppliers to source and spot the best produce available
- Training and development of the kitchen team
- Staff Appraisals
- Food safety along with Health and Hygiene reporting
- Excellent time management
- Motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Good Business acumen
- Passionate about producing good food
- A stable CV with 5 years reference history
- Experience of using modern British cooking styles
- Previous role as Head Chef in a similar environment
Short term accommodation is available for relocation