Adkins & Cheurfi are delighted to be recruiting for a Head Chef in Ripon for our client, a beautiful fine dining restaurant.
The restaurant consists of 50 tables, offering classic dishes using local produce. With its charm and picturesque surroundings, it really is something that is held in high regard and has a fabulous reputation both online and off.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with fresh produce and a classic menu. Offering a salary of £48000 + TIPS the role is a fantastic opportunity for someone at Head Chef level or above.
- Proactive Head chef who can cook classic food to a very high standard
- Ability to manage and self motivate themselves and staff
- Responsible for ensuring all health and hygiene standards are met and records are kept up to date
- Cost control including – keeping purchases and operating costs within set budgets
- Must understand and have experience of working towards hitting/exceeding GP set targets
- Liaise effectively with the front of house to ensure a smooth service and running of the kitchen
Ideally, you will live locally to Ripon or have your own transport
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £48,000 per year
- 10 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Chef: 3 years (required)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Not offered