General Manager – City Centre Restaurant
General Manager Needed for High-End City Centre Restaurant
Adkins & Cheurfi are recruiting for an experienced General Manager for a state of the art city centre bistro & cafe. You will be running the flagship for one of the North East’s top bar and restaurant groups so a passion for hospitality and a desire to succeed are paramount.
This opportunity would suit a hospitality professional looking to work more sociable hours as the restaurant is closed on evenings and bank holidays. The role requires a hands-on management style, so we are looking for someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty!
Desirable qualities we are looking for:
- At least 5 years restaurant managerial experience in a high standard establishment.
- Ability to cope well under pressure and to work alongside senior management.
- Can create a strong relationship with the BOH team and Head Chef.
- Immaculately presented and takes pride in their appearance.
- Big personality and a real people person.
- Strong awareness of the hospitality industry in Newcastle.
The salary is dependent on experience in addition to a bonus scheme being available.
Please send a CV to email@example.com to apply – or call 01915166118 for more information.