General Assistants needed for assignments across the North East
At Adkins and Cheurfi Recruitment we provide staff for a massive client base all over the North East of England. We supply schools, staff canteens, universities and day nurseries with catering professionals to keep their kitchens running when are low on numbers. Do you have experience in the food service industry? Are you seeking flexible work near where you live? Then perhaps agency work would be a good fit for you.
What go our General Assistants do? Your job role will be wide and varied. Your exact role will differ slightly from site to site but can include:
- Serving food
- Taking orders and using the till
- Making sandwiches and other basic food prep
- Washing the dishes and keeping the kitchen spic and span
- Stocking fridges and putting deliveries away
- Sweeping and tidying away after a busy lunch service
What skills will you need?
- Good interpersonal skills
- Food Safety Level 2 and Food Allergen certificates (we supply free refresher training)
- Time management skills
- A sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- An organised and proactive approach
- Experience working life at a range of different kitchens and cafes
- Flexible shifts
- Weekly bookings
- Work as much or as little as you want
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
If you think that agency General Assistant work would suit you then apply today and we will find a good fit for you!