General Assistants required
General Assistants required for temporary contracts. Immediate starts available for the right candidate.
We are busier than ever and looking for quality General Assistants to work at educational sites, care homes, commercial sites and many other properties across the North East of England. This opportunity would suit an experienced caterer looking for part time hours in their retirement or a person with family commitments looking to work suitable hours.
General Assistants: the job role:
- Working temporary contracts to cover absence in the workplace on an ad hoc or ongoing basis.
- Following instruction from the chef and assisting in all general kitchen duties as required.
- Basic food prep
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout kitchen and serving area
- Waste management
- Keeping health and safety records
- Serving food if necessary
- Handling cash if necessary
General Assistants must:
- Be a reliable and trustworthy individual
- Have minimum one year’s experience in a catering environment
- Have completed your Food Hygiene certificate or be willing to complete
- Be willing to undergo a DBS check
- Be able to get to and from work with no issues
- Be contactable and responsive
- Immediate starts for right candidates
- Flexible shifts with an excellent work/life balance
- Get paid weekly direct in to your bank
- Free career advice
If you are a capable General Assistant who want to join our award winning team then please get in touch.