Experienced Waiter Needed – Immediate Start
Experienced Waiter Needed for Restaurant Relaunch in Whitley Bay
We are currently looking for an experienced waiter for a cool, independently owned restaurant in the Whitley Bay area. Owned and managed by the restaurant’s head chef, the concept is to create a relaxed atmosphere in a fine dining environment. With under 30 covers, the aim is to ensure every customer has an experience rather than just a meal.
We are looking for a motivated and fun individual who has had previous experience of waiting tables. You need to be passionate about food, whilst also having a bubbly personality to be able to make the guests feel at ease.
You will be responsible for:
- Looking after around 7 tables for the duration of the service – catering for up to 3 courses.
- Order taking and serving both food and drink.
- Ensuring every guest has an enjoyable experience and all needs are met.
- Communicating with the chef regarding food orders.
- Any pre-service preparation, including the setting of tables.
- Clearing of tables.
- Free parking
- On the job training
- Share of tips
- Working with a friendly, encouraging team
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays off
The role requires you to be available for the following:
Thursdays – 3pm-close
Fridays – 5pm-close
Saturdays – 11.00-14.00 & 16.30-close
Sundays – 11.00-17.00
(Closing times will be approximately 23.00)
Please only apply if you are available during these times. The role may require additional hours on certain occasions so flexibility is essential.
Working within a small friendly team, this is the perfect opportunity for a hospitality professional to work with one of the North East’s best chefs.
Please email CVs and a cover letter to email@example.com to apply.