European Sales Manager based in Holland
Manufacturing European Sales Manager based in Holland
The European Area Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales within the EU territory. This self-determining role requires a results-oriented individual with a track record ideally in fluoropolymer/ advanced polymer sales & management, but experience in an associated industry such print, paper, pulp or chemical processing would be of interest. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication (preferably with German, Dutch & English language skills), and understand the market and customer base within the EU.
· Develop and execute a sales strategy tailored to the opportunities within the territory, based around the existing, lapsed & potential customers and emerging trends.
· Create and manage sales & marketing forecasts, budgets, and goals.
· Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing, lapsed & new customers, ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Prospect and acquire new customers through targeted outreach, cold calling, and networking.
· Conduct regular client meetings to address customer needs, make presentations to showcase companies products & services, be willing to travel to exhibitions, events, clients & suppliers.
· Manage (with the benefit of 1 part-time administrative support) the sales order process that integrates with the with UK head office.
· Monitor and analyse sales metrics, KPIs, and pipeline activity to assess performance and identify areas for improvement.
· Provide regular sales & marketing reports and updates to the Directors of the business.
· Collaborate cross-functionally with UK head-office in areas such as project work, marketing, product development, planning and customer support to ensure alignment for sales / customers.
· Act as a liaison between the territory and the corporate office, providing valuable insights and feedback