DBS Cook needed
DBS Cook needed for ad hoc and ongoing relief work in Newcastle, Amble, Blyth and Gateshead.
We are the North East’s agency of choice for temporary chefs, kitchen assistants, bar and waiting staff. When schools, care homes, universities or business kitchens are short staffed, they call us and we send in the cavalry – that’s you!
Our DBS cooks provide relief to kitchens in the education and care sector and they are always in high demand. Hourly pay, weekly pay, onsite parking and free uniforms are just some of the perks of joining our agency team.
DBS Cook needed: Job Description
- Cooking high quality meals from a pre planned menu for pupil/residents/staff
- Working with the existing catering team to ensure all service users needs are met
- Utilising team and customer feedback to constantly improve
- Staying on top of the prep, cleaning and health and safety records
- Liaising with managers and other departments to make sure you fully understand what is required of you, which varies slightly from client to client
You must be:
- An experienced cook with minimum five years experience in a relevant role
- Familiar with COSHH, HACCAP and allergen legislation
- Up to date with all your health and safety training
- A problem solver who is adept at using your wealth of experience to organise and get the job done
- A reliable cook with a high level of professional integrity
- Level 3 NVQ qualified
- Able to travel to and from work independently – not afraid of early starts
- Get paid hourly and receive your wages every Friday direct in to your bank
- Holiday pay
- Career support and refresher training
- Free uniform
If you think this DBS Cook needed vacancy applies to you then apply today.