Contract Catering Relief Chef
Contract Catering Relief Chef – Newcastle, Hexham, Darlington, Durham
Are you an experienced Contract Catering Chef seeking relief work? Our B&I, education and healthcare clients use our services to cover holidays, sickness and absence in the work place. We provide high quality, experienced and committed relief chefs on both an ad hoc and ongoing basis. Our job is to match the right chef with the required skill set to the correct kitchen, the rest is up to you….
Duties of a Contract Catering Relief Chef:
- First thing’s first….turn up on time with your whites and knives
- Produce high quality food for large volumes to a deadline in a professional manner
- Adhere to all on site specifications
- Maintain all health and safety records
- Manage stock efficiently
- Communicate effectively with the team to ensure smoothness of service
- Clean down and leave the kitchen as you would expect to find it
Are you the right person for the job?
- You must be a team player, able to hit the ground running
- You must be able to apply your knowledge and experience to solve problems as they arise
- You must be trained to NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery
- COSHH trained
- You must be physically fit with a strong work ethic
- You will be responsive, proactive and committed
What are the perks of Relief work?
- Book your holidays when you want to book them!
- Get paid for every hour spent working – no more 60 hours per week on a salary
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Career progression
- Access to our perm database
- Free uniform
If you think that this job sounds suitable for you then let us know….