Chef de Partie – Thirsk
Chef de Partie – Thirsk – needed for a permanent, full-time position working in a two rosette restaurant and Hotel in North Yorkshire
We are recruiting on behalf of one of our clients, a charming Restaurant and hotel in a beautiful village in North Yorkshire, offering live in accommodation and the fantastic opportunity to learn under one of the regions most well-respected Chefs.
This well-established property boasts two rosettes as well as a separate Hotel with 20 luxury rooms and stunning Gardens within the property. It boasts a state of the art kitchen, run by a committed team of 13 talented chefs, who have been together for many years.
This position would suit a skilled Chef de Partie looking to develop their technical ability and progress their career, the restaurant is famed for its seafood and since opening in 1991, it has a wide variety of gourmet dishes, from fresh local seafood to traditional English fare.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Preparing, storing and managing food stock.
- Managing your section to the high standards of the hotel. Moving sections as required.
- Opening and closing procedures.
- Adhering to all COSHH, food safety and health and hygiene rules. Maintaining records as required.
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness across the kitchen.
The right candidate will:
- Have at least two years experience in a fresh food kitchen.
- Be energetic, resilient and able to rise to a challenge.
- Be ambitious.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of flavour and style.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Hone your skills in an award winning environment with top hospitality professionals.
- Free uniform.
- Good starting salary.
- Live in accommodation provided
- Free onsite parking.
- Staff incentives.
If you are a talented chef de partie looking to work with the best in the industry in a stunning location then call the team today