Chef de Partie required
Chef de Partie needed for permanent, full time position in impressive Yorkshire hotel.
We are recruiting on behalf of one of our clients, a charming Victorian hotel on the edge of the North York Moors. This well established property comprises 71 luxury rooms accompanied by an award winning 2 Rosette fine dining restaurant and chic bistro bar. It boasts a state of the art kitchen, run by a committed team of talented chefs.
This position would suit a skilled chef de partie looking to develop their technical ability and progress their career.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Preparing, storing and managing food stock.
- Managing your section to the high standards of the hotel. Moving sections as required.
- Opening and closing procedures.
- Adhering to all COSHH, food safety and health and hygiene rules. Maintaining records as required.
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness across the kitchen.
The right candidate will:
- Have at least two years experience in a fresh food kitchen.
- Be energetic, resilient and able to rise to a challenge.
- Be ambitious.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of flavour and style.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Hone your skills in an award winning environment with top hospitality professionals.
- Free uniform.
- Good starting salary.
- Free onsite parking.
- Staff incentives.
If you are a talented chef de partie looking to work with the best in the industry in a stunning location then call the team today