Chef de Partie – Chef jobs – Newcastle Upon Tyne
Chef de Partie – Chef jobs – Newcastle –
Adkins & Cheurfi have just taken on a brand new position for a Chef de Partie working in Newcastle city centre.
Our client is a fabulous fine dining restaurant located in a beautiful and well known historic building, which also comprises of a cafe serving snack’s, sandwiches and cream tea.
The restaurant is very modern with a local feel, serving only the finest local ingredients, and working with seasonal produce to create a simple yet exquisite menu.
Working alongside the Head Chef and Sous Chef you will be working in a small and close-knit brigade, who are forward thinking, passionate and filled with creative ideas.
The ideal candidate will have completed an apprenticeship within a similar fine dining establishment or may be currently working as a Chef de Partie or above within a hotel. They will ultimately be looking to pursue their career to the next level.
With an excellent salary of £20,000 on offer and tip payments of around £70 per week, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a high-end establishment whilst earning a very reasonable living.
Key requirements include-
- Fresh food background, the experience of cooking with seasonal produce
- Work experience of all sections within a kitchen, including pastry (although training is provided)
- Hotel or restaurant background, with 2+ years experience at Commi level or above
- Team player with high motivation to succeed
- Must be prepared to work weekends and some split shifts