Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie needed for a full-time position based at a hotel in Northumberland, live in available.
Adkins & Cheurfi are recruiting on behalf of one of our clients in the Northumberland Countryside.
Working with one of the Regions most well-known Head Chefs the kitchen is run by a committed and talented brigade, this could be the perfect position to hone your craft and climb the ladder within a well known and established hotel group.
This position would suit a skilled chef de partie looking to develop their technical ability and progress their career.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Preparing, storing and managing food stock.
- Managing your section to the high standards of the hotel. Moving sections as required.
- Opening and closing procedures.
- Adhering to all COSHH, food safety and health and hygiene rules. Maintaining records as required.
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness across the kitchen.
The right candidate will:
- Have at least two years experience in a fresh food kitchen.
- Be energetic, resilient and able to rise to a challenge.
- Be naturally ambitious and determined to constantly improve.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
If you are a talented Chef de Partie looking to work with the best in the industry in a stunning location then call the team today.