Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie required for historic Yorkshire hotel.
A rare opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Chef de Partie to join one of North Yorkshire’s most impressive luxury spa hotels.
The hotel boasts 71 opulent bedrooms, a stunning 2 Rosette Restaurant and an additional bar-restaurant area. They handle weddings, banquets and various events on a weekly basis and require a strong Chef de Partie to assist in all areas.
Why should I apply?
- Ongoing training and development
- Work in a beautiful location on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors
- Free staff uniform
- Company pension
- Onsite parking
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience at Chef de Partie level in a high standard kitchen
- Their own transport to get to work, or live in the local area
- The ability to work to a high standard in a fast-paced environment
- A willingness to learn and work effectively as part of a committed team
This is a brilliant opportunity to develop your career in a quality kitchen. If you are interested in the role please get in touch.