Chalet Chefs – French Alps
Chalet Chefs wanted to work in the French Alps
We are looking for experienced hotel chalet chefs to work the winter season 2019/20 in the French Alps resort Morzine.
Sous Chef to work alongside the head chef in the main hotel kitchen or nearby chalet – Salary €400pw
Junior sous position working in one of the chalets or in the main hotel – Salary €260pw
Shared accommodation and food is provided and included in the salary package
Flights will not be provided
- Qualified chef level 2 NVQ or Equivalent.
- 3 years experience working in a hotel or quality restaurants ideally at rosette standard.
- A confident and capable chef who can work alone if required providing guests with meals throughout the day from breakfast to evening meal.
- As sous chef, you will be required to work x6 days per week working full days with splits in between shifts.
- As Junior sous, you will be required to work x5 days per week
- This is a family hotel so we are looking for mature and responsible chefs
- Experience of working seasons is preferred but not essential
In order to apply:
- You must be able to provide 3 working references
- You must have a valid passport to travel and work within Europe
- We require a detailed CV ideally with a portfolio of work.
- Final stage interview – You will be required to have a skype interview with the hotel GM.
This is an amazing opportunity for chefs who want to experience life in the mountains.
Learn how to ski or snowboard and work in a stunning location while making amazing friends and memories along the way.
Click below link for resort information