Bar & Waiting Staff
Skilled Waiting & Bar Staff Needed for top venues across the North East!
Adkins and Cheurfi are currently recruiting for experienced waiting and bar staff to join our exceptional front of house team.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work at one of the region’s top rugby stadiums as well as the chance to work at a wide variety of venues across the North East. If you have a passion for great customer service and making sure every guest receives the best possible experience then this job is for you!
Here at Adkins & Cheurfi, we offer flexibility so that you can fit work around you! With a large selection of venues and locations, no two days will be the same, meaning every day brings with it a whole host of new problems and challenges for you to solve. Therefore, the right candidate will relish this chance and look to thrive under the pressure.
Successful Candidates will be:
- Honest and reliable
- Determined to succeed and proud of their work
- Keen to impress
- Friendly and approachable
- A big personality who is happy to help
- Willing to learn and listen
- Punctual and presentable
- Be over 18 (due to alcohol licensing laws)
Front of House Staff will:
- Have prior experience of waiting tables or be a whizz behind a bar
- Be able to confidently speak to guests and build rapport
- To follow instructions and direction from supervisors
- Be able to make your own way to and from venues
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible working hours
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Holiday Pay