Bar & Waiting Staff – Northumberland
Want some flexible bar & waiting work to fit around your schedule?
Here at Adkins & Cheurfi we offer casual bar and waiting shifts at some of the North East’s top venues giving you the flexibility to pick and choose when and where you work.
We are looking specifically for experienced and talented bar and waiting staff based in Northumberland to join our fantastic front of house team.
Ideally, you will be confident:
- Looking after a section of tables and taking food and drink orders
- Carrying and clearing plates and glasses
- Communicating with customers and guests
- Following instructions and direction from supervisors
- Working in a variety of venues
- Working safely and being able to follow health and safety requirements
You must live in the Northumberland area and ideally have access to your own transport for rural venues.
The events and hospitality industry is all about guest experience so we are looking for well presented, articulate individuals that have the confidence and passion to deliver the best possible service.
As most roles involve serving alcohol we require you to be over 18. You also must have the right to work in the UK and be able to provide proof (passport, birth certificate, work permit).
As well as getting to work at some fun exciting shifts we also offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Holiday
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Flexible Working Hours