Bar Manager Required
Bar Manager required
We are recruiting on behalf of a vibrant holiday park situated in the beautiful Victorian, seaside resort of Southport, Merseyside. The holiday park offers self catering holiday homes and modern ‘Escape Pods’ and has three bars across the site. It is a popular choice for couples and families alike and boasts an envious location with excellent transport links to the nearby city of Liverpool. There is an opening for a permanent Bar Manager which is suitable for applicants with previous management experience in busy bar environment. Live in is available.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for the smooth day to day running of three on site bars.
- Serving guests as required, delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
- Leading a small, dedicated team in daily operations.
- Responsible for staff training, coaching and morale.
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations and maintaining records to meet company standards.
- Stock control, ordering and taking deliveries.
- Cellar management.
- Dealing with customer queries as they arise.
- Maximising food and beverage revenue at every opportunity.
Am I the right person for the job?
The right candidate will:
- Have experience in a bar manager position. One year minimum.
- Have good knowledge of cocktails and premium spirits.
- Have a good knowledge of food and beverage as a whole.
- Be willing to learn and train others on brand standards and procedures.
- Be a proactive, forward thinking individual with a ‘hands on’ approach.
- Live near to the site or be willing to live in.
- Be physically fit and able to work under pressure.
This position would suit some one looking to further their hospitality career within the British tourism industry. If you love hospitality and love the great outdoors then this could be the job for you. If you think you are the right candidate then over to you.