Assistant Bar Manager
Assistant Bar Manager required
We are recruiting on behalf of a an award winning, luxury holiday park situated in the tranquil Eden Valley, Cumbria. The resort boasts luxury accommodation in a peaceful, rural setting. It is popular spot for those indulging in a spot of glamping – catering for both couples and families. There is a highly rated on site bar/restaurant which offers a wide variety of food and drink to suit all tastes. As assistant bar manager you would work closely with the general manager of the catering facilities to maintain the high standards of customer service already in place. There is live in accommodation available on site and on site parking. This client has an excellent reputation as an employer and there is scope for career progression for the right candidate. This role would suit a customer-focused individual with an energetic and positive attitude.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for the smooth day to day running of the bar/restaurant – under the direction of the general manager.
- Serving guests as required, delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
- Leading a small, dedicated team in daily operations.
- Responsible for staff training, coaching and morale.
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations and maintaining records to meet company standards.
- Stock control, ordering and taking deliveries.
- Cellar management.
- Dealing with customer queries as they arise.
- Maximising food and beverage revenue at every opportunity.
Am I the right person for the job?
The right candidate will:
- Have experience in a bar supervisor position. One year minimum.
- Have a good knowledge of food and beverage as a whole.
- Be willing to learn and train others on brand standards and procedures.
- Be a proactive, forward thinking individual with a ‘hands on’ approach.
- Live near to the site or be willing to live in.
- Be physically fit and able to work under pressure.
This position would suit some one looking to further their hospitality career within the British tourism industry. If you love hospitality and love the great outdoors then this could be the job for you. If you think you are the right assistant bar manager then apply now.