Agency Relief Chefs – North East
Agency Relief Chefs – North East of England – Newcastle/Durham/Darlington/Northumberland
Adkins and Cheurfi are looking to grow our team of Agency Relief Chefs to work in ongoing contracts across the North East of England.
Having established in late 2016 Adkins & Cheurfi have grown to be the largest supplier of chefs across the North East of England and are looking for Agency Relief Chefs to join our ever expanding team. We offer excellent pay rates and flexibility to suit your lifestyle and make the transition to working as an Agency Relief Chef a realistic option to Chefs who are looking for a change in their career.
Adkins & Cheurfi work with the majority of the major hotels and restaurants within the region and also offer contracts with live-in accommodation over in the Lake District and throughout North Yorkshire. We are proud to work with some of the most highly respected Hospitality clients and supply chefs to fine dining restaurants and Hotels up to 3 Rosette standard.
Adkins & Cheurfi offer our Agency Relief Chefs the option to work for us as a Contractor, Ltd Company, PAYE or Umbrella and give you the freedom to choose, we provide staff uniforms, staff incentives and the opportunity to generally feel part of the team.
As Relief Chef, your responsibilities will include :
- Working in numerous restaurants and Hotels with a variety of different menus
- Work with Hotels up to Rosette level, including some split shifts
- Working on conferencing and banqueting at some locations
- Supporting weddings, events, and functions throughout the year
- Working within cafés and restaurants within office buildings and factories
Skills and experience you’ll bring to the Relief Chef role
- Due diligence with records, and health & Safety procedures
- Ability to follow recipe specifications and guidance from different venues
- Ability to work well in a committed team environment
- At least 2 years kitchen experience
- NVQ or Equivalent in Professional Cookery / Hospitality & Catering
For more information please contact us today