Agency Chefs Wanted
We are looking for high-quality agency chefs, senior CDP to Exec Chef level to join our superb brigade of agency chefs
Our agency chefs help ensure the smooth running of kitchens from the Scottish Borders down to North Yorkshire.
We supply hotels, restaurants, museums, theatres, schools, commercial sites and everything in between.
Whatever your preference… fine dining or contract catering, we are sure we have the right kitchen and the right hours to suit you.
What are the responsibilities of an Adkins Cheurfi agency chef?
- Once booked in with one of our clients, you must arrive on time with chef whites and knives to begin work
- Assist in the prep and delivery of high quality, fresh food to deadlines
- Delegate to kitchen assistants
- Take responsibility for your section or tasks dedicated to you
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and order in your area
- Promote a positive and friendly attitude toward work and peers
- Keep health and safety records as required
- Stock control
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience at senior CDP or above
- Be able to travel independently to and from work
Be a good communicator who can work effectively as part of a team
- Have an up to date food hygiene certificate or be willing to complete refresher training
- Be organised and efficient with the ability to adapt to changing situations quickly
- Hourly pay, paid weekly
- Free uniform
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- A professional agency with an excellent team environment
- Free online training
- Access to a range of permanent jobs before they go on the market
- Staff incentives
For more information or to apply please call Melika in the office Tel : 01915166118
or email your cv to email@example.com