Adkins & Cheurfi are expanding their team of relief chefs
Our clients are busy hotels and restaurants so require a minimum of 3 years’ hotel experience.
Ideally with a fine dining/rosette background although not essential.
Whether you want to join us as an employee or self-employed, we treat everyone the same.
Offering flexibility, weekly pay, staff incentives and pay reviews on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a relief chef within hotels and restaurants. Senior Chef de Partie level and above.
Candidate requirements –
- Capable of working to a very high standard in a variety of kitchens
- Experienced in functions & events
- Confident in own ability to run a section
- Health, Hygiene, Safety, and good working practice leader
- Ability to cook, prepare, train and create fresh food dishes with quality local ingredients
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Must be able to get on well with other chefs working in a team
- Must be able to work under pressure in busy kitchens
- Prepared to travel/live in and work long hours, evenings, and weekends
Candidate Benefits –
- Free Live in accommodation
- Flexible approach to working weeks
- Free staff uniform
- Staff discount on chef equipment